Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Friday!

Annnnnnd Happy 2nd Trimester Day!!! Yay everybody party!

Today I am 13 weeks and 3 days along, which despite the common thought that 12 weeks should be the marker, is the official start to my 2nd trimester. I’m not going to lie and say that I’m sad to put the first trimester behind me, but there have been some very happy memories. It’s been fun telling everyone about the baby, seeing our first ultrasound, not to mention the surprise of finally seeing those much-hoped-for two lines on the pregnancy test!!

After urgings from my girlfriends last night (and assurances that someone out there on the internetz would indeed read this blog), I decided that it would be fun to document this wild and crazy ride of knocked-up-edness, and to be able to share the “inside look” of the next 6 months. If there are any particular stories you want to hear, just holla and I’ll do my best to oblige as long as it does not include TMI vocabulary that Jamie has forbidden on this blog.

September 28th, here we come!!

No comments: