Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let the nonsensical guessing begin!

Up until this past week, I kept thinking that Baby was going to be a girl. This past week though I keep thinking it’s a boy. Since we won’t find out the gender for at least another month, let’s have some fun over the next couple of weeks trying out all the old wives’ tales and see which ones are right!

Sarah Morgan told me about a Chinese Gender Calendar online and I thought I’d give that a whirl. According to the chart online, this chart was found in an ancient royal tomb near Beijing, and is said to be over 90% accurate in predicting your baby’s gender.

You put in your age at conception and then the month you conceived in…when I put in my information it says we’re going to have a BOY.

Do you know any old wives tales that are supposed to predict gender? Suggestions are welcome!

No comments: