Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shout Out to my Sister!

My sister came over last weekend to spend a girls’ day with me, and she showed up with such a wonderful surprise- the CUTEST little basket full of baby things! We haven’t gone shopping at ALL for Baby…early on we were too afraid we were going to jinx it, and then I was too sick to really care about any kind of shopping (blasphemy, I know!), and then we decided that it was silly to start shopping this early before we settle on a nursery theme or find out the gender. So I was very touched that my sister honored us with our very first baby presents, and such sweet things too! It’s funny how the little things like this take our excitement to a whole new level. I keep wandering back into the room-that-at-some-point-will-be-a-nursery and refolding the little onesies and cloths, and playing the musical giraffe. It’s exciting to think that in just 6 months our little one will be in there wearing his/her “My Aunt Rocks” outfit and surrounded by such loving and eager family.

So big shout out to my wonderful sister! Here’s some pictures:

No comments: