Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our little tap dancer

I've really started to feel our baby girl moving around in there this past week, and to my amusement I've noticed a few things that consistently get her kicking. 


* My glass of Orange Juice in the morning, she loves that stuff
* The Glee soundtrack, volume 1. She particularly likes it when I sing along to "Somebody to Love"
* 3:00 a.m.
* 4:00 a.m.
* Steve rubbing my belly- he rubs it harder than I do normally and I guess it wakes her up

I'm hopeful that soon Steve will get to feel her too- I've felt her from the outside a couple of times now, all just because I happened to have my hand on my belly when she kicked. For the most part though I can just feel her on the inside so we might have to wait until she gets a little bit bigger.

No comments: