Monday, May 10, 2010

Whoaaaaaa we're halfway there.....WHOOOOOA (livin' on a prayer!)














Time flies when you're having fun and I guess we're having lots of fun, because we're officially at the HALFWAY point- 20 weeks! I'm feeling much better although still pretty tired. I've been feeling lots of kicks and Steve could feel them too, if he left his hand on my belly long enough.P.S.- this cute shirt was one of my Mother's Day presents from my sweet mother- and father- in-law- love it!


















Let's see what the baby's up to, shall we?


Their little delicates bones continue to ossify and toughen while their itsy bitsy finger and toe pads are finishing up. Your little monkey now has teeth buds, although they’re hidden beneath the gum line. And finally! Their limbs have reached their relative proportions—no more alien baby! Their cute pink lips are more defined, and might be helping out in a bit of prenatal thumb-sucking.

Nice, right? This
week your baby is now the
size of one nice-sized boob.

4 comments:

Auntie Ally said...

hahaha, i love the "men scale" for the baby's size! Have you tried the soy milk again? How did it work? Tell my niece that I LOVE her!

Sarah said...

the soy milk doesn't seem to bother me (yay!) although I tried it in cereal tonight and I didn't really like it :-(. But it's great for coffee and for mixing chocolate into...maybe soy ice cream is next on my shopping list!

Caitlin said...

Sarah, have you tried almond milk?? I like it a bit more than soy because it doesn't have that "soy" taste. The only kind I've found is vanilla so while it's good to have with cereal, it may not be good to add to something like mashed potatoes or to drink with dinner.

Sarah said...

I haven't tried almond milk yet but I've had a few folks suggest it, so I'll give it a shot- thanks! I miss cereal!