Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Email Updates for the Blog

I've had a couple of folks say they don't get email updates for new blog posts ever since I switched from wordpress. And, I don't really know how to fix that, I'm sure that there's some way to do it directly through blogger, but I did add a "Subscribe by Email" gadget over there on the right...if you would prefer to get a handy-dandy email on the days we post a new blog, sign up! I do believe though that you have to click back to the actual blog to leave comments...I know, it's a rough life. Sorry charlie.

3 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

Also if anyone reads more that just this lovely blog you can go to Google reader and add as many subscriptions if you want. Then you can read all your blogs at once! But big downfall, you have to comment directly on the blog... boo

Meg said...

how did you get the gadget "subscribe via email" on your blog?

Sarah said...

Meg I must have missed your comment! I googled "email updates blogger" and followed the directions on the first link that google gave me-

http://www.bloggertricks.com/2008/01/how-to-add-email-subscription-form-to.html

There might be an easier way to do it but this way was still pretty easy and from what I can tell, it's working. Good luck!