Thursday, June 10, 2010

Product Rave

My very dear friend Kelly Hayes joined me for lunch the other day with Baby Girl's future boyfriend Jackson, and when I told her that I'm feeling great but starting to not sleep so well, she recommended a product that she really liked and I am SO glad I took her advice!

My main issue sleeping is surprisingly staying on my side...which is weird given that I've been a solid side sleeper pretty much my entire life. Who knew that this would suddenly become an issue, right? I keep waking up on my back, which isn't good for the baby especially now that she's getting heavier, so I knew I had to find a way to stay comfortable on my side.

So, thanks to Kelly, I am now the happy owner of the Boppy Pregnancy Wedge Pillow. It might look a little goofy, but it essentially wedges underneath your big old pregnant belly to help support it while you're lying on your side. And I will give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up...I wish I had actually started using it a few weeks ago. So fellow preggos, take note and go get yourself one!

(Oh- I ended up buying mine on Amazon, but in theory you can find them at Motherhood Maternity and Target. I'd call around and ask to see if they have them in stock, if you want to buy it in store.).

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Um...I think I may just buy one of these for my regular not-pregnant belly! One question - is the chick in the picture a real person? She looks computer animated...

Sarah said...

haha I don't know, that's a good question!