Monday, August 16, 2010

Something that will NOT be part of our Nursery Decor

The topic of belly casts came up at my shower on Saturday and it seemed like a bunch of folks had never heard of this phenomenon....not that I think they're missing much but I thought I'd share some pictures so everyone can know why they make me giggle. Granted these might be the "best of the worst" that google has to offer, but if I'm going to make fun of something, I might as well do it to the max, right? My apologies in advance to any readers that have one of these hanging on their walls...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it isn't painted with zebra stripes.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

O...M...G...
The one with the baby actually painted on it. How strange!!

Janet said...

Are you sure you don't want one? You've got six more weeks to think it over, then your bump is gone!

Meg said...

If I were to get one I would just have the clay on it and that's it!

Sarah Morgan said...

Um the one with the disco ball mirrors is actually pretty awesome ; ) The worst is the one with the bows over the nipples like some sort of pasty and the fun house mirror looking minnie mouse.... : )