Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Sweet Sendoff

I've only got ONE week left at work and so yesterday, Kelly (my manager/owner of company) threw me a sweet sendoff party. I didn't realize I had forgotten my camera until I got to work but she did such a good job with the set-up...and between the cupcakes, two cakes, petit fours, candy, and super yummy punch there was definitely enough sugar to get ANYONE through the 3:00 work hump, haha. I wish I could share pictures of the party all put together but I did snap a few when I got home to give everyone a peek. Needless to say there was pink EVERYWHERE...so it did catch me a little off guard when one of our designers asked, in all sincerity, if we knew if it was a boy or a girl yet, haha.


I was also touched that several of my clients were able to stop in and say goodbye too. One of my favorite things about my job was the ability to be out in the community so much and getting to know SO many different people, and I've been able to meet some of the neatest people who, at the risk of sounding cheesy, I really do admire. While I definitely don't think I'm going to miss the working world, I do hope that I'll be able to keep in touch with some of the folks that I've met over the last four years (thank you, Facebook).

So anyways, just 5 days to go before I leave to embrace the mommy role 100%. My big finale will be next Saturday at our annual Diva party (hence the Baby Diva onesie)...what better way to officially leave than a Totally Awesome 80's Dance Party!

1 comment:

Auntie Ally said...

How cute! I had a dream about my awesome little niece last night! She was already walking at 3 months! hahahaha.