Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Sweetest Shower, fit for a Princess!

My dear friends Kathryn and Lauren threw a shower in honor of Baby Girl yesterday and it was absolutely perfect. Although my day got off to a flustering (is that even a word? well, it is now.) start due to a very long unexpected detour through Roswell back roads (thank God for my GPS, for realz), I showed up not too late to my own party and we all had so much fun. I was unbelievably touched at how many of my closest girlfriends were able to come and spend the day with me and Baby Girl, and overwhelmed at their generosity with the ADORABLE presents that they all picked out. I've been itching to get everything set up but am impatiently waiting for the hubby to get home so he can see everything before it gets washed and put away.

We all had lots of laughs, embarrassing baby stories were shared, and of course lots of hugs and belly rubs. I was lazy with my camera so I'm planning to poach everyone else's pictures from Facebook (let's get posting people!). Here are some that Sarah Morgan took...Facebook readers should also be able to see the full album if you go to my profile.



No comments: