Monday, September 13, 2010

Nursery Unveiling...it's finally finished!

As you readers know, the nursery has been a work in progress for a while now but I'm happy to say that it's finally finished! I had my girlfriends over on Friday for the first official unveiling and now it's time to debut it on the internet too for the out-of-towners to see. As a side note, people kept saying not to worry about getting the nursery finished, a baby's not going to know the difference or care. I would just like to say that if this girl is truly my daughter then yes, yes she will notice and care, haha.

We designed the bulk of the nursery with future kiddos in mind, and tried to keep it gender neutral. It will then (in theory) be easy to go in and change out the accents if a boy decides to come along next, without having to completely redecorate.  We did, however, want to have it fairly girly so our main colors were green and pink.

Anyways a picture's worth a thousand words so here you go!





Paint color is Dill Pickle by Benjamin Moore. Alphabet wall designed by the fabulous Angela. Closet filled by Baby Girl's bevy of personal shoppers  :-).

Dare I say that I think we're finally ready??

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! That's a lot of clothes! She's a very lucky little girl! The nursery is very cute!

Atlanta, Food and Love said...

I love that is says, "If this girl is truely my daughter" that made me laugh.

It looks so cute!!!!