Sunday, October 24, 2010

I love the fall!

Fall is by far the season that I love the most. Everyone can probably guess most of the reasons why, but indulge me in a photo list of my fall favorites.

1. Pumpkin anything. Soup, bread, muffins, pie, Starbucks lattes...I love it all.


2. The beautiful fall weather. This year is staying warm as a personal insult to me, I'm convinced, but believe me, when the days aren't 80 degrees I will be one happy camper.

3. Cider House Rules...one of my favorite movies and the beautiful images of a New England autumn, complete with apple orchards and cider presses always gets me in the fall spirit. Especially if we pair it with a bowl of homemade chili or butternut squash soup.

4. College football, especially when our teams are actually winning.

5. Cute trick or treaters. Kingsley hates them, but we love seeing all the costumes. We're also amused when kids choose our house to come back to again and again because that means we have the good candy!

6. What else am I missing......what else am I missing. OH! Silly me.
 A new one this year....having the cutest little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!







1 comment:

Auntie Ally said...

She is the cutest little pumpkin!!!! I love the pictures. That pumpkin spice latte is my fave!