Friday, October 8, 2010

Make a pretty face, Baby Girl!

My friend Sarah came over yesterday to take some newborn photos of Anna, and although Anna made it as difficult as possible for Sarah (Screaming? Crying?  Pooping? Yup, all of the above), she managed to get some fantastic shots of my beautiful baby girl. Here are some of my favorites, but if you want to see the full set, you can check them out on Facebook- search for Fresh Design Group, or I think they will be online on her blog too once she gets a chance to post- Www.Freshdesigngroup.blogspot.com. Girl's got some great skills and I love that we have these beautiful photos of our little girl.






For those of you who do not have Facebook, you can click here to see the rest of the pictures.

3 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

Hey Sarah, I am glad you love them. She is such a cutie! Congrats again to you and Steve. I had a great time visiting yesterday.

Janet said...

They are beautiful photos! Of, course, the subjects are as beautiful as they come!

Kathryn @ Married Filing Joint said...

So beautiful!! I love the last one! Great job Sarah (on making a beautiful baby) and Sarah (for taking beautiful pictures!!