Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Picture Post!

Banana has had her best night of sleep yet, but I think I'm starting to push my productivity luck so I wanted to throw some quick pictures up here before she starts stirring!


 One of our creative attempts to make tummy time more fun for her. I can't really say it was a success.
 She does, however, LOVE her play mat. She easily spends at least an hour a day in this thing, as long as her momma is sitting next to her wiggling the bars and keeping the musical bee going!! I get bored with it long before she does, that's for sure.
 First Snow!! She looks a little skeptical.


More play mat pictures! I've noticed she likes looking at the red toys, not the orange...an indication of future college preferences, perhaps?

1 comment:

PathwaysMom said...

Hi there,
I came across your adorable blog and thought your little one's tummy time photo would be a great entry in Pathways Awareness' Holiday Tummy Time Baby Photo Contest.

Three winners each receive a certificate, a $20 Starbucks gift card, and a photo mug with which to display their favorite photo.

For more details and to enter, visit: http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/79944?ogn=facebook

Happy Holidays!