Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quick Note

I promise I don't spend my entire day on this thing, but Anna's asleep in her swing and I finally had time to finish this. I never could get the search bar to work for the blog and so whenever someone needed something or I wanted to find an old post, I had to try to remember when it was that I wrote it. As Karrie said, the baby is eating my brainz so that system was getting old rather quickly. I went back through the blog and labeled posts with the most popular topics that I get asked about, and now all those labels are located in a box on the side of the blog. If you click a label, it will take you to all the posts that I've stuck that label on, so it's a much quicker way to find all the posts related to that topic.

I have a feeling that this was probably a waste of my time but maybe it will be helpful to somebody, haha.

No comments: