Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kathryn loves me!

Kathryn awarded me this nifty little badge:

I know nobody can rock workout pants, a nursing tank and a ponytail better than me, so obviously the award is well deserved!!! Thanks Kathryn  :-)

Okay, she says I have to say 7 things about myself and then award it to 7 other bloggers. And she already gave it to most of my other bloggers so that's probably not going to happen, haha. Consider yourselves double-awarded.  Let's give the 7 things about myself a try though...I had a desperately-needed nap a little while ago so the chances of this getting finished is probably pretty good.

1) I read Harry Potter. In French. Dorky? Hell yes. But it's amazing how much it helps keep my French up.

2) I collect vintage cookbooks and vintage entertaining books. Seriously, if you ever wander into any random antique store and find a pre-1960 cookbook and give it to me, you'll pretty much be my BFF for life. I have an entire shelf of them in my sitting room and they're among my most prized possessions. Alongside my French Harry Potter books, haha.

3) I love being a stay at home mom. I don't think I've ever felt so fulfilled in my entire life. 

4) My favorite bands are Third Eye Blind and R.E.M. We're also going to a Toad the Wet Sprocket concert in April (if I can convince my mom to come over and babysit). Welcome to the 90's. 

5) I will never turn down a good glass of wine.

6) Samoas are my favorite Girl Scout cookie.

7) Umm.....running out of things to say. Maybe I'll just stop at 6. And maybe I need another nap  :-)



1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Haha, good job. I knew I took everyone who you would pass it too, but I am glad to read your top 6! :) I never knew you read French Harry Potter. I should check that out, but I don't think I remember enough.