Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dear Target



Dear Target,

You know I love you right? We've been good friends. But I'm a little upset about something and we need to talk.

I took my beautiful genius girl baby there the other day to shop for some much-needed new pajamas. We both like the zippered footie pajamas. They are nice. They work well for us. But I was surprised to see that you only stock the zippered footie pajamas up through the 9 month size.

But...but....what comes after that?? BIG GIRL PAJAMAS?? I don't think so, buddy. This is a blatant example of fashion forcing little girls to grow up way too fast, and I don't appreciate it.

The next time I go in there I want to see 12 month, 18 month, 24 month, and 60 month zippered footie pajamas, or I'm going to start boycotting.

Better yet, I'll just learn to sew. Then I can figure out how to make 216 Month zippered footie pajamas and I will be one happy camper.

XOXO,

A momma (who might be having the teensiest amount of trouble accepting the fact that Anna isn't a newborn anymore)

Edit: I'd like to update and let everyone know that you can find zippered footie pajamas through Toddler sizes at The Children's Place and Carter's. TCP also offers fleece zippered pajamas during the winter months if you're looking for something warmer.

3 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

Hey Sarah , have to tried carters? They have great footie pjs and ravi wears the 18 month ones. They are always having great sales!

Nicole said...

Can you also make some 324 month pajamas in pink paisley? I would appreciate those in my Easter basket...thanks =) Seriously, tell that little girl to slow down!!

Sarah said...

Sarah- I will definitely check them out, thanks!

And Nicole, of course, lol!! I think I could be a millionaire with this.