Monday, September 12, 2011

A Comic by Stevo

I'm sure some of you have heard of these funny new comics called rage comics, where you can use pre-made faces and create your own comic strip. Actually I had never heard of these until Stevo started sending them to me, but they are usually pretty funny.

Apparently they are also somewhat therapeutic in getting out parental/spousal frustrations. Steve made this the other morning (and yes, it's based on a true story, haha). He showed it to me that night and I was literally in tears, I was laughing so hard.

Here you go! (if you are reading this on the actual blog website, you might need to click on the picture and then zoom in to see all of it- I can't figure out how to fit it inside of the blog border). Also, I apologized very nicely - obviously I wasn't thinking very clearly that morning!!

No comments: