Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Bucket List

Oh, how I love the fall! It always seems to provide a fun energy boost after the terrible heat of the summer, and this year is no exception.

This year, I wanted to make a list of all the fall things I'd love to do. I think I've wanted to do some of these things for years and never seem to get around to them, so maybe writing them down will help get them accomplished!! And if any of you have things that you are looking forward to, I would love to hear them!

Belly Babbles Fall Bucket List

Go to a REAL pumpkin patch.
Take Anna apple picking.
Test out some new fall recipes.
Run through a corn maze.
Deep clean the house again before the winter.
Get the freezers stocked with soups and dinners.
 Hike a mountain and see the leaves.
Tailgate before a big football game (go dawgs!)
Visit Helen's Oktoberfest.
Go to the North Georgia State Fair.
Host a pumpkin carving party (anyone interested??)

1 comment:

Oleks. said...

Hi Sarah! I would love to go to these events too. Just let me know when you need a company and I will join you.