Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Motherly Musings

Steve said he didn't think there was any such thing as chronic sleep deprivation. I think he just earned himself the next year of wake-ups duty.

There are few things more frustrating as a parent than having a baby sleeping soundly at 2:30 a.m. and you're lying awake staring at the wall.

I'm pretty sure Baby Goldfish should be considered a gateway drug. They are a slippery slope, those Goldfish. Just say no, baby. Just say no.

Finally finding a leak-proof sippy cup is one of the crowning achievements of parenthood.

This past Wednesday I wrote out an ambitious list of things to do before we left for play group. And then I sat on the couch and painted my toenails. But I think if you had seen my feet, you would agree that I made the right decision.

I wish diapers came in half sizes.

You know it's not going to end well when your baby toddles off with a full sippy cup of milk and then comes back empty handed with a sneaky grin on her face.

No comments: