Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy

It's been a while since I did my last "Things That Are Currently Making Me Happy" post and I figured I was about due for another! Here we go!

Hearing the birds chirp in the morning. I miss them in the winter and nothing gets me craving Spring faster than hearing their cheerful little chirps!

My freshly brewed coffee break in the morning, and the fact that Anna usually happily plays on her own while I enjoy it. And of course my coffee always looks like that, doesn't yours? haha

Anna's summer wardrobe, that I have had a lot of fun accumulating. She now has some of the most adorable little dresses and rompers - now we just need her to get a teeny bit bigger and the weather to get a teeny bit warmer!



Plotting out our first official garden. We have absolutely no idea what we're doing but we're trying to learn as quickly as we can to get this thing up and running. It's fun to hope that by the summer we'll have a bunch of fresh, yummy vegetables right in our backyard!

What things are making you smile lately?

No comments: