Monday, March 12, 2012

What's Up, Doc?

I had my 18 week OB appointment today and everything looks great! The doctor said the baby is measuring more or less on schedule, the ultrasound pictures looked good, and we got to see the baby moving all around. Bean came with us to the appointment and she sat next to me on the bed and watched the baby on the screen - it was adorable! The only concern that we talked about with the doc is that I've been getting pretty dizzy recently - she said it was something that she wanted to keep an eye on, but she is hoping that some extra iron, extra hydration, and making sure to get some time off my feet will help get rid of it.

The baby was very active so it was hard to get many clear pictures, but here are some of the best:

BABY_0030
Baby fist

BABY_0015
Baby foot

BABY_0040
Profile with legs up and feet crossed

BABY_0038
Hand on head

And for the news that we are very excited to share:

IMG_1156
Anna is going to have a little sister - it's a GIRL!

5 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

Yea!!!!!! I was thinking as I read this that you'd find out the gender soon and Bam there it is. Another sweet baby girl. I think its the season for baby girls. My friend Laura is having a girl too. Fun!!!

jbarbeauld said...

Girl Power! Congratulations!

Patrick and Megan said...

Yay!! We are too again...I didn't have a sister growing up, so I'm excited!

Lisa Elaine said...

Congratulations! that is awesome!

Robin said...

Congratulations!! Another girl--what a blessing!!!