Thursday, April 5, 2012

11 Things

11 Things

I was tagged in this 11 Things post by Kristyn.  I am trying to finish this before Banana Bean wakes up from her nap, so if I don't get all the way through it, don't get mad - blame the Bean.

1.  Post the Rules

2.  Post a photo of  yourself and 11 random things

3.  Answer the questions set for you in the original post

4.  Create 11 new questions and tag people to play along and answer them

5.  Go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged

This picture should make Nicole happy, haha. I thought I was a bit overdue for a belly picture. So here it is, in all its blurry 22 week glory! And yes, taking these belly pics still makes me feel like a dork.

IMG_1587

11 Random Things:
  1. I want to learn how to play the piano. I can pick out the right hand part pretty well, but the bass clef is hard, yo.
  2. I am currently lusting after a $700 double stroller, even though I know full well that Anna will refuse to sit in.
  3. I think that mall Easter bunnies are creepy.
  4. I don't miss a single thing about working an outside-the-home job. Except maybe the pretty clothes. The second I am 100% done with maternity clothes, I'm going on a massive shopping spree.
  5. I have little desire to go on a cruise. Lying on a beach just sounds so much better. I would go to one of those tropical all-inclusive places in a heartbeat.
  6.  I have appallingly poor facial recognition/memory.
  7.  This summer, I am most excited about decorating Anna's big girl room, going to the beach, and going to the lake.
  8. I always have to finish a book, even if it's awful. 
    9.  I like to read celebrity gossip. It's one of my guilty pleasures.
    10. I can't figure out the formatting on this blog post. 
    11. Anna just woke up. 
My Questions:
  1. If you could live anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would it be and why?  France.
  2. What is your favorite food and why? Hmm. I love sushi, even though I rarely eat it. I do love seafood, which is funny because I used to HATE it.
  3. If you could cook with a celebrity chef who would it be?  I'm going to agree with Kristyn and say Giada. I used to watch her show at the gym and her food always looked good. And stupid blogger won't let me unbold this answer.

  4. You are selected to be on a reality TV show.  Which one would you do?  I don't really watch much TV, let alone reality TV, so I'd have to say Real Housewives just because I don't know what else is on, haha.
  5. Do you prefer football, baseball, basketball, soccer, or hockey?  Or none?  Football but hockey is fun too.
  6. What is your dream job?  Being a mommy - I'm a lucky girl :-).
  7. If you had won the Mega Millions $640 million jackpot, what would you have done with the cash?  See my blog a few posts ago, I had big plans for that money!!
  8. What is your dream vacation destination?  I'm not picky. Somewhere tropical. Hawaii would be fun.
  9. If you could pick a superpower, what would it be?  Teleporting.
  10. Name one thing on your bucket list. Become truly fluent in another language.
  11. If you had an article written about you, what would the slogan be?  I Hate to Say It but Sarah is Kinda Boring (lol!)

    Here are the new questions:
    1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
    2. Who are you voting for in the next election?
    3. What is your favorite season and why?
    4.  What are you most looking forward to this year?
    5. Any hidden talents?
    6. What was your favorite subject in school?
    7. What are your favorite flowers?
    8. Do you like scary movies?
    9. What is your favorite thing to do to unwind?
    10. Okay, Anna's really up now, gotta go.

I want to tag:
You @ Your blog here (if you haven't done this yet, do it so I have something good to read later, my blog reader has been a bit slow lately, slackers)

2 comments:

Lisa Elaine said...

Ha, I already did this!! Except it was a different 11 questions and I accidentally deleted it 2 weeks after I posted it and could never figure out how to get it back...

Nicole said...

Yayyyyy a belly post! Appreciate the shout out and appreciate the picture - you and baby girl Forbes #2 are beautiful =)