Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tanglewood Farm

Today Anna's play group took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to an adorable place called Tanglewood Farm. Tanglewood is unique in that they have a bunch of miniature animals, in addition to the full-size ones. Perfect for the kiddos! And among all the animals, they have the farm decorated as an old Wild West town. Anna had an absolute blast, and it was fun to watch her petting and hugging the animals.

IMG_1818

IMG_1830

IMG_1828

IMG_1833

IMG_1835

IMG_1836

IMG_1842
Anna had a mini-meltdown when we had to leave the llama pen!!

IMG_1849
The pigs were definitely on her "favorites" list too!

IMG_1851

IMG_1856

IMG_1858

IMG_1860

IMG_1866

IMG_1867
They had a pony ride set up for the kids, but Zoey refused to get on the pony and Anna refused to put on a helmet, so brave Reagan was the only one to actually get a pony ride! Maybe next time.

IMG_1871

IMG_1874

IMG_1875

IMG_1888

IMG_1890
Banana Bean was a little obsessed with the Jail house.

IMG_1903

IMG_1853

They had little rubber brushes for the kids to brush the ponies' coats. And then I look over and Anna's brushing her own hair with it!! Needless to say we both got straight in the tub when we got home, haha.

 IMG_1855

We wrapped up our visit with a leisurely picnic in their shaded picnic area, and the owners treated all the girls to a little piece of chocolate and a sticker- Anna was in heaven! When we got in the car to go home, I was surprised to see that we had been there for almost 3 hours. It was a fun day and I'm already excited to take Anna back - hopefully soon!

5 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

That place looks like so much fun!!! I love Anna with the little bunny. So cute.

Sarah Morgan said...

That place looks like so much fun!!! I love Anna with the little bunny. So cute.

Atlanta, Food and Love said...

Anna is maybe one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!

Nicole said...

Ah! I love the mini-llamas!! So insanely cute =) Looks like this was a great trip and I think I would have died when I saw Anna brushing her hair with the pony brush =) So funny!

Kelly said...

This has been on my list of things to do with Carter for a while now. I better get there before it gets too hot!!!