Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Picture Post - Memorial Day Edition

DSC_0012
Bean apparently LOVED Steve's homemade Slip-and-Slide. I was floating down in the lake while they were doing this but she kept saying "More! More! More!" every time they'd get to the bottom.

DSC_0013

DSC_0018

DSC_0020

DSC_0025

DSC_0032

DSC_0044
Diva baby!

DSC_0056

DSC_0061

DSC_0066
This picture cracks me up. Steve was trying to stretch out his back after a bad jet-ski tumble and Anna ran over to help!

DSC_0070
Steve got a new wake board for the first time in 10+ years. And somehow he managed to acquire a few more toys for himself along the way, including a ballast system for the boat (which adds a lot of weight to it to make a bigger wake) and a gadget called a wake surfboard. It was fun to go out with them on the boat!

DSC_0094
I told Stevo he was going to laugh when he saw all of these pictures, because he's making that exact same monkey face in almost all of them.

DSC_0072
My poor pooch Captain K picked a fight with a dog at least 3 times his size and I am not being overly dramatic when I say that he's lucky to be alive. Thankfully he seems to be doing okay but I hope that NEVER happens again.I think we're both still traumatized from it!!

DSC_0112

DSC_0142

DSC_0156

DSC_0174

DSC_0215
That surf board thing is pretty cool and we've never seen one before on the lake - maybe Steve will start a trend!

DSC_0230

DSC_0234

DSC_0240

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love these pics! Ooh my goodness how I miss wakeboarding...looks like you had a blast! I love the pictures of the slip 'n slide =)