Thursday, June 28, 2012

Motherly Musings

You know you are in the third trimester when you get up to go to the bathroom, and by the time you get back to your seat, you have to go to the bathroom again.

You know you have a toddler when you have to tell someone you'll call them right back because there's avocado and hot dog all over your phone.

I think the colored pants/jeans/whatever trend is really cute and I hope it's not hopelessly un-trendy by the time I'm skinny enough again to fit into them.

I'm not sure which truly makes Anna happier - eating Goldfish crackers, or feeding them to Kingsley.

Steve affirmed his above-average intelligence by telling me that he was "glad I bought more baby clothes because Madeline should really have some of her own things". Smart man, that one.

I wish the Publix deli delivered. How amazing would that be?

I was outside for maybe 3 minutes the other day and it made me insanely grateful that I can be a hermit this summer. Holy hell.

No comments: