Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Due Date Day!

Today was my official due date! My due date was always kind of irrelevant - Maddie was always measuring a week behind, and then it felt like every time I would go to the doctor they'd move my c-section date up, but today marks the full 40 weeks of pregnancy nonetheless :-)

I am going to celebrate today by posting Miss Maddie's birth announcement - I have been hearing reports that the printed announcements made it into mailboxes today so hopefully I am not posting a spoiler, NBC Olympics style.

MaddieBirth

2 comments:

Lisa Elaine said...

Yay Madeline! So I'm headed to my next doctors appointment on Tuesday. Will you be around lunch time? I'm supposed to have my appt at 9:00. Usually I'm out within an hour but there is a random chance I end up being there for hours because he is at a delivery. So I never really know. Let me know if you want a visitor. If you are a too busy I understand too, no worries!

T.J. said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!