Friday, March 8, 2013

8 Months Old!

Our Maddie Magoo turned 8 months old this week!

IMG_7065

IMG_7073

Maddie is such a chatterbox and is always "singing" and babbling. She lights up when Anna comes in the room and just starts squealing away. Anna gets a kick out of it and screeches "Dadaaaaaaa" back at her.

IMG_7116

IMG_6488
 We were playing with accessories one day, isn't she cute?

IMG_6509

IMG_6527

She weighs in at just under 16 pounds and I have moved her into 9 month clothes. Although I have had to squeeze her into some of her warmer 6 month clothes when the weather is crazy - 60 degree weather one day and snowflakes the next!!

IMG_6961

IMG_6993

Maddie has her two front teeth cutting in and sleep has been a little rough lately, although she has generally been a good sport about it as long as I am holding her. Sophie the Giraffe is always within reach as well as any other teethers that I can dig out of the play room, and Mommy's fingers are a favorite too in a pinch although it is getting a little too painful with those chompers.

IMG_7018

IMG_7021

IMG_6552

IMG_6609

Maddie's favorite thing to do right now is to jump. I will prop her up on my lap like she is standing and she will just happily bounce and bounce and bounce. She also spends quite a bit of time in her jumperoo and that has grown to be one of her favorite toys.

IMG_6210

IMG_0401

IMG_0404

IMG_0414

Our little monkey is also starting to have some separation anxiety. She will start to whimper and wail if I leave her sight, and then I am rewarded with a big baby grin when I come back. I love it SO much when she reaches her arms up for me and when she snuggles in extra close after I have been gone for a few minutes.

IMG_0340

IMG_6211

IMG_6754
She literally ripped this apple slice out of my hand and started gnawing on it. I guess the girl was hungry!

IMG_6758

I hate that this monthly update is so short but I am already late for it and have a lot on my plate for this weekend - I have a ton of pictures to post so hopefully I can get to those soon!

IMG_7082

IMG_7081

Happy 8 Months, baby girl!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

8 Months?? Wasn't she JUST born?!