Thursday, August 1, 2013

Danny Day!

The other day, my sister Allyson had a job interview right near my house, so I asked her to bring her son Danny for a play date while she was over in our neck of the woods! Anna was positively giddy at the thought of having TWO babies to play with and both girls enjoyed getting some time with their adorable cousin.

IMG_2070

Three little ones is definitely a whole different level of chaos - even when they are all behaving perfectly! I was thankful for a gated-off playroom and a full repertoire of engaging songs because otherwise, I am not really sure how you moms of three do it, haha. It was hilarious looking back through these pictures and seeing just how quickly the playroom got torn apart - these kids move fast!!

IMG_2049
Maddie was SO intrigued with Danny. It was fun to see them interacting with each other.

IMG_2050

IMG_2061
Let's just ignore the fact that Anna is still in pajamas and neither girl is wearing pants, mmkay? It was kind of a chaotic morning.

IMG_2062

IMG_2072

IMG_2074

IMG_2088

IMG_2090

IMG_2092

IMG_2103

IMG_2111
 Maddie and Daniel kept rolling the ball to each other, I was so surprised. Smart babies!

IMG_2126
I'm sorry my baby beat up your baby.

IMG_2128

IMG_2117
Maddie refuses to take a paci normally but she was sure interested in Danny's.

IMG_2136
Anna showing Daniel her new prize for filling up her potty chart.

IMG_2147
Such a helper. 

IMG_2150
Mmm scrambled eggs.

IMG_2153
 He loves his aunt, the bib doesn't lie. I was so amused to find that his separation anxiety apparently applies to me too - if I had the audacity to leave the playroom, both babies started wailing!!

I know I have said this before but it makes me so happy that the girls will have at least one cousin nearby to grow up with - especially so close in age. We had a wonderful play date and can't wait to see that little boy (and his mama!) again soon!

No comments: