Sunday, November 10, 2013

Picture Perfect!

We enlisted the help of our friend Sarah to try to get some good family portraits in recent weeks and I am so thrilled to be able to share these. With my camera on the fritz, two active toddlers, and a phone camera that can't use itself, good pictures of all four of us together are hard to come by these days. I am delighted with so many of these and can't wait to order some prints for the house!

Forbes 1

Forbes 10

Forbes 7

Forbes 36

Forbes 14

Forbes 21

Forbes 33

Forbes 34

Forbes 37

Forbes 39

Forbes 9

Forbes 8

Forbes 3

Forbes 40

Forbes 41

Forbes 29

Forbes 28

Forbes 31

Forbes 26

Forbes 27

Forbes 25

Forbes 24

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I LOVE these! Too cute! I swear Anna is a mini you!

Sarah Morgan said...

Sarah, I had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks for the shout out!