Monday, January 26, 2015

Picture Post!

This picture post is a short one but I had some super cute photos that I didn't want to fall through the Flickr cracks!

IMG_8853
I thought I already blogged this so sorry if it's a repeat - the girls were excited to open new books from their (my) friend Kara!

IMG_8869
We had a week in December that lined up with several baby visits. The girls, especially Anna, got a massive kick out of having babies in the house and begged to hold them and play with them. This one above is baby Matthew, the cutie pie son of our friends Kathryn and Chris. Even several weeks later Anna still asks when Baby Matthew is coming back to play.

IMG_8875

IMG_8840
Playing at the dentist's office

IMG_8950
Anna helping Daddy with the Christmas train set-up.

IMG_9092
The kiddos eating a yummy breakfast at our Christmas brunch with Allyson and her family. Look how cute my nephew Danny is!

IMG_9099
I think Daniel likes his minion hat! If you haven't seen Despicable Me, you should - it's a fun movie.

IMG_9104

IMG_9106
I took about a dozen pictures of the kids and this seriously was the best one of the bunch. It's hard enough getting two kids to look and smile at the same time but three?? Good luck with that!

IMG_9475
I think these sunglasses are Aunt Kristy's but Maddie has confiscated them.

IMG_9483
Trying to fly a kite at the park.

IMG_9486

IMG_9490
This is still her favorite thing to do at the park - such a monkey!

IMG_9506



No comments: