Monday, January 26, 2015

Snow Bunnies!

One of my main Christmas gifts this year were annual passes to Stone Mountain park for my family. We have been so excited to take the girls to Snow Mountain, and it certainly didn't disappoint. We are already figuring out another weekend to go before it closes!

IMG_9127

IMG_9130
After last year's Snowpocalypse and with Snow Mountain on our calendar, I vowed to get the girls some legitimate snow gear. I had to order it all online since the local Atlanta retailers seem reluctant to stock anything but it all came in time and the girls were so tickled with their new boots and "poofy pants".

IMG_9147
Steve gave me such a hard time about decking them out in full snow suits but it was perfect for Snow Mountain - the girls stayed warm and dry the whole time we were there, and outlasted countless kids leaving with soaking wet jeans and shoes. So high five, Macy's and Amazon.

IMG_9161
Snow Mountain has a whole area dedicated to younger children and it was perfect. They had a line of small ramps that the kids could tube down. I was worried that Maddie would be scared but she loved it. She and Anna went down at least half a dozen times!

IMG_9165

IMG_9176

IMG_9167

IMG_9179

IMG_9193

IMG_9199
Popcorn break!

IMG_9203

IMG_9214

IMG_9216

IMG_9232
Making snow angels!

IMG_9245

IMG_9251

IMG_9276

IMG_9286

IMG_9300
Maddie looks like SUCH a baby here - I love capturing little baby moments like this with my girl who's growing all too quickly!


No comments: