Monday, May 4, 2015

New York, New York

One of my BFF's Karrie came to visit a few weeks ago and when she broke the exciting (!!!) news that she was moving back to Atlanta, we squeezed in a weekend for me to fly up to New York and spend a few days with her in Manhattan.

IMG_0872

After braving my first flight in 5+ years and my very first Uber ride, I met Karrie at her apartment and she kicked off our weekend with rosé and macarons.

IMG_0874

We spent the weekend wandering all over the Upper East Side, and filled up our plans with Karrie's favorites, and some new things she's been wanting to try.

IMG_0877

IMG_0878

IMG_0882

IMG_0883

IMG_0886
"Champagne and City Lights" harbor tour - it was neat to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.

IMG_0889
Boat pond in Central Park

IMG_0893

I flew home to the best welcoming committee a mommy could ask for! Maddie was there too of course but she wouldn't let go of me long enough to take a picture!!

IMG_0900

IMG_0902

1 comment:

Sarah Morgan said...

I love Anna's sign!!