Sunday, July 24, 2016

Picture Post!

As I was digging through my photo albums for the last few months for pictures of Maddie, I found way too many cute pics of the girls that just had to be shared! Enjoy!

Untitled
Testing out the neighbors' new zip line!

Untitled
Pizza pro Anna

Untitled
Cousin Danny came over for a play date

Untitled
Anna showing off a school project, and Maddie enjoying a strawberry

Untitled

Untitled
Steve was on a hiking trip so I surprised the girls with breakfast for dinner. Saying they were thrilled is an understatement!!

IMG_6885

IMG_6940

IMG_7040
Anna's on a big superhero kick right now so she insisted on wearing her mask to the park.

IMG_7075
I enrolled the girls in a gymnastics/ballet combo class, and they loved it!

IMG_7143
Showing off her ribbon

IMG_7204
Doing gymnastics on the living room table - it was so cute that I had to take a picture before I told her to get off of the furniture, haha.

Untitled
Watching for the school kids to walk down the street.

Untitled

Untitled
One of our garden harvests -we had great luck with the raspberries and the tomatoes!

Untitled
Anna got a new bike and we are gearing up to try taking her training wheels off!

Untitled
At Mellow Mushroom, one of our favorite dinner spots

Untitled
Celebrating Steve's birthday - the big 32!

No comments: